Every day, around the clock, customers are looking for an automotive shop just like yours. Yet, they often end up somewhere else.
Blame the Internet. Customers rely on local Internet listings to select a shop.
Here’s how it works . . .
When they are ready to take action, most consumers will search online to decide which business to call.
They must easily find your listing, decide that your shop fits their needs, and take a quick look at your reviews. Then — if everything looks good — call to make an appointment. Great! You probably have a new customer.
But if your shop misses the mark online — if it’s not easy to find in search, not clearly differentiated from competitors, or its reviews are thin — *POOF* — customers are gone in one click.
You may have the best shop in town. It doesn’t matter.
Without good online visibility and reviews, there won’t be an opportunity to provide a quote, or even start a conversation. That customer may be gone for good.
That’s why it’s so important to have effective local search marketing in place.
It’s 2014. Your shop should be getting a continuous stream of qualified customers from Google, Yelp, Yahoo, Bing, and Facebook.
To make sure that happens, three issues need attention:
- Your online listings are missing, inconsistent, or incomplete — this describes every shop we look at. Search engines will not rank your business highly, and customers are confused by conflicting information.
- Your shop lacks “social proof” — it does not have enough current, positive reviews to signal a good customer experience.
- Your search engine visibility is poor because of listing problems or missing optimizations.
These problems need to be fixed.
They block the connection between your shop and the surrounding community.
It’s why customers end up at another shop, instead of yours.
But here’s the good news: There is no shortage of ideal customers that are aligned with your shop’s strengths. You simply need superior local marketing to attract and engage them.
Our service provides that solution. It’s affordable, field-tested, and it works.
- First, we fix your business listings. Both search engines and customers need an abundance of complete, consistent listings to connect with your shop. Result: more visibility and self-qualified customers.
- Then, we maximize your local search engine visibility by providing specific website optimizations and guidance to build website authority. Result: higher search rankings and more social media engagement.
- Finally, we show you how to acquire and manage reviews — the highly influential “social proof”. Result: greater customer confidence and smoother transactions.
These tactics work together to create a strong, clear online presence that brings customers in year after year.
By the way, if you’re an independent, how to you compete against big chain advertising? You just found the answer.
Even big competitors cannot buy their way into the organic local results on Google, Yelp, or Facebook. With our program, that’s where your shop can shine. We help your shop connect to customers at the exact time they want service, while saving you thousands on advertising.
We handle the technical work, explain how to acquire and respond to reviews, and provide specific guidance on how to tweak your website into a local search magnet.
If you join our program, and follow our advice, your shop will attract and engage more customers when it matters — during the first few minutes of online screening and decision-making.
No other local marketing strategy provides better long-term advantage and value. Unlike advertising which disappears the day you stop paying for it, our organic method embeds your listings for a very long time.
No wasted money, no games.
Before spending another dollar on ads, I invite you invest in a marketing strategy that builds a lasting foundation under your business, and will reward you for years to come.
Yes, I Want to Attract More Customers in the Most Cost-Effective Way.
Questions? 415-894-5040 Email Text
Online Marketing Specialist &
Certified Local Search Expert